If I were an animal...

I'd be a bear. 
So I could hibernate all winter and wake when it's warm outside. Right now the temperature says 'feels like -7'. You'll be proud to know that Corey and I still got out and made it to the gym. Yes, we only did cardio for 30 minutes before spending an hour in the grocery store, but don't judge. We're doing what we can. I literally did cardio in my fleece vest because I was so cold I was for certain I had frostbite. 

So, anyway...I'm just checking in with all my faithful blog readers. We realized today that Corey has the next 8 out of 11 weekends off which means that we are actually going to feel a bit normal the next 2 months. It's times like this ... when he's home more ... that I realize just how difficult this whole medical path is. 

I've been spending all my time with him (he's always going to take precedence over everything else) and then the rest doing this workshop (which has been SUCH fun!), continuing to write the lessons (no, I do not have them all written 8oP), working like a mad woman on my 3 new websites (family, wedding and workshop) AND getting my new blog up and running. I'm hoping to have it all launched by mid-February. :) The workshop will be ending around the same time which means I'll then be bored and so I'll have to start counting down the days until Spring.... long sigh ... 

Until then I'm enjoying this nice winter break (just not the winter cold ... brrrr!).

xoxo, 

jc 

No comments: