ig·no·rance

The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

If you have a heart for social justice or are simply interested in our world, read this book. Jean-Robert is a fascinating writer. I'm not much of a reader, but I read this book in less than a week. It's excellent and very well written. But, be informed - it will make your heart ache in a way it maybe never has before. Personally, I'd rather walk around with a heart that's aching for suffering children then an ignorant heart believing that the world is just as I see it. An aching heart forces me to do something about it. An ignorant one allows me to be content with shopping malls, iPods, laptops and DVRs. I'll take an aching one over an ignorant one any day of the week.

{Click on the picture to order the book.}

for more info visit: The Restavec Freedom Foundation.

No comments: