Thank you to all...

...who are such faithful blog checkers even when I go MIA. Unfortunately, for me the ol' blog can take a backseat when things get busy. Don't get me wrong - I'm not really all that busy, but it's spring and that means less time in front of the computer - not much less, but a little less then when there was a foot of snow on the ground.

(deep breath)

So, anyway...I'm here and still incredibly happy that it's spring and that there are people that entrust me to capture their families on camera. I've said it before, I'll say it again - I honestly feel overwhelmingly humbled every time I get invited (and paid) to spend some intimate time watching a family interact with one another. It's something I don't ever want to take for granted.

Thank you, M's, for letting me hang out with you Tuesday (& Friday, too.) It's been a blessing spending some time with your kids. They are a fun-filled pair of people...actually, anyone can tell by these pictures that you all are. Oh, and congratulations, C. (for all you blog readers, he's finally gonna be a real live, paid-in-full pediatric radiologist. and, it only took him an extra 10+ years of post-grad training to get there. oh, the joys of becoming a physician...)

No comments: