Ten Reasons {Why I Love Him to Bits}

{1} He is who he is and he's not changing for anyone.

{2} He's ridiculously funny and has no problem setting his pride aside for the sake of a good laugh
(and he has incredible discernment as to know just when a good laugh is needed).

{3} He has always made me believe that the world is my front porch.

{4} He honestly makes everything more fun.

{5} He's not afraid of his feelings.

{6} He's reasonable, level-headed and wonderfully well-rounded.

{7} No matter if I'm being goofy, in a foul mood or doing the ugly cry he thinks I'm the cutest girl in the world. I know I'm not, but when he tells me I often times believe him.

{8} He's a lot cooler then he thinks he is.

{9} He's always allowed me to be an individual all the while encouraging me to continually discover who I am as I grow older.

{10a} He's incredibly determined, driven and insanely intelligent.

{10b} He always knows just when to wrap his arms around me.

Happy 5th Anniversary, Babe. Thanks for taking life as seriously as it needs to be taken...even when we run out of gas on the highway.
I love you forever.

No comments: