503 |online| Workshops are legit.

“We learn…

 

10% of what we read.

20% of what we hear.

30% of what we see.

50% of what we see and hear.

70% of what we discuss.

80% of what we experience.

95% of what we teach others.”

 

~William Glasser


This past Wednesday marked the unofficial, last day of 503's first workshop (I say unofficial because my students have a lifetime membership to my brain). I've always known that I love to teach and even more so see others learn, but this workshop has been the most rewarding thing I've done to date with this business and to be honest it's taken me - in the most refreshing sense - by surprise. It most definitely took up more time then I had planned, but it was all such a labor of love. Honestly, I enjoyed every question that came my way and every reply email that said, "ah, ha! I get it!". I don't feel like I can say thank you enough to the 21 people who signed up. All I originally had was a little ol' blog and still there were a ton of people - from California to Tennessee, Massachusetts to Florida - who trusted me to teach photography in a way that would help them truly be able to spread their wings and succeed in the art. I'd like to say that there are 21 new (or simply improved) photography birds out there. 


I'm thrilled to be able to announce my new workshop website. I've worked much too long on it and then had a huge scare where I thought for a solid 8 days that it had disappeared, but then it was found and I was happy and so very relieved and now that I'm writing a giant, run-on sentence and I don't care because I will not be turning this in for a grade I think I might just write the rest of this blog post in just one sentence...


...without further adieu:


CHECK IT OUT! 


And, then sign up! I know it's not until June, but still you can sign up and guarantee yourself a spot and then write it on your calendar and count down the days for the best workshop ever.


For any of you that study all things 503 you'll notice that the price has gone up, but that's for good reason. I have some major-awesome improvements that will come along with workshop #2. It's worth it. Promise. 


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Julie, Mitch, Chapman & Caroline said...

We love your new website. It is so beautiful! Tell Corky hey for us : )

Cameron said...

Great job with the new website. Something that I will keep in mind. Hope all is well!

Jessica Lewis said...

OH MY GOODNESS... your new website ROCKS!!! I can't quit looking at it. Well done, Jess... well done. And I certainly appreciated my photo being on display! :)