My time so far...

A "few" of my favorites from the past 2 days:


(I can't tell if he's intriqued by the movement or the size...)

"Hey, Mercer...Mercer.....MERCER!!!!

"I'm looking for a smile, buddy...NO...don't eat that leaf. Don't eat the ... fine. Eat the leaf.

"No, no...I'm just doing that to make you laugh. No sense in you copying me!"

Ahh....there we go...

Good boy...you continue to look adorable and I'll continue to take "candids" of you. (No. These shots were not set up. Not one bit.)

And, (after 20 minutes of putting on the hat, Mercer throwing it off, putting on the hat, Mercer throwing it off, getting creative, Mercer figuring it out and throwing the hat off, finally tricking him with "come get me!" so that he forgot the hat was on his head) my favorites:

Prepare yourself for a thousand more to come...

Oh, and this super fun family I took pictures for today...

1 comment:

Ella Rose & Isaac said...

KEEP 'EM COMING, Sister!! Love you...and wish I was there...